Giving does not need to be monetary; in-kind donations are a great way to support the Foundation and provide access to goods and services more cost effectively!
Please find below a list of items currently needed to ensure we can continue our much-needed English language programme.
- A4 copy paper (80gsm)
- A4 Laminating paper
- Big stapler - 30 cm
- Tape: wide duct, gaffer tape, double sided
- Lots of whiteboard erasers for classrooms
- Lots of refillable whiteboard markers and ink refils (blue, black, red) needed as students have their own mini whiteboards
- Cleaning soluntion for whiteboards
- A4 Quality Card Paper (white)
- Surge Protectors / USB
- AAA batteries for calculators
- Blue Tack
Coconut Club Items:
- Acrylic paint (all colours) for screen printing project
- Face paints
- Felt Tip Pens
- Screen printing project: acrylic paints, squeegees and thick A4 card (British International School Phuket donated 20 old screens),
- Paper rolls large enough for kids to trace themselves on!,
- Memory and matching games,
- 5m extension cord with 3 sockets,
- 2 x standing fans,
- Pre loved clothing for ages 6 to 18.
Birthday gifts for children aged 6 to 18:
- Bags to put the gifts in such as school backpack, tote bag, drawstring bag etc.
- Baseball hats and cardigans/hoodies.
- School uniform appropriate (white) socks, new undergarments (for boys).
- T Shirts and flip flops for senior school boys
- Sunglasses, purses, mirrors, jewlery, hair accessories, belts etc..
- Small activity sets, “build your own” sets/model kits/Lego kits/magic sets, educational toys, hacky sacks, outdoor activites items
- Diaries, fancy notebooks, Bilingual dictionaries Eng/Thai and Thai/Eng.
- T shirts and board shorts for boys and girls aged 7 to 18
- Cream coloured bras for girls aged up to 18
- Baseball hats
- Quick drying sports towels
- Colouring books for all ages 7 to 18
- Dictionaries Eng/Thai & Thai/Eng
- Pencil cases
If you, like us, are a bookworm and would like to contribute, please help us by purchasing one or more of the following books. We need 6 copies of each of following books to use for our Saturday reading group. For more details on the books and where to find them, check out the PDF version of the wish list.
- Jolly Readers Level 1 Set (Red)
- ISBN-10: 1844143392
- Jolly Readers Level 2 Set (Yellow)
- ISBN-10: 1844143406
- Jolly Readers Level 3 Set (Blue)
- ISBN-10: 1844143872
- [All levels of Jolly Phonics are listed here. We would need 2 sets of each book.]
- Bob Books First Stories (12 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780545734097]
- Bob Books Set 1: Beginning Readers (12 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845007]
- Bob Books Set 2: Advancing Beginners (12 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845021]
- Bob Books Set 3: Word Families (10 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845090]
- Bob Books Set 4: Compund Words (8 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 9780439845069]
- Bob Books Set 5: Long Vowels (8 Volume Set)
- Publisher: Scholastics (US) [ISBN: 978043865418]
To offer your support or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone number +66 076 278 146. Any and all support is deeply needed and gratefully received!
Our work to improve the future prospects of the children of Phuket would not be possible without the generosity of our many supporters. A sincere thank you to all of our in-kind donors.